.Followers.

Simple is Nice

Sunday, February 28, 2010

:__(

huhu
i just dunno why
tonite
i feel such lame
such dissapointed
to myself
i feel weak
i feel useless
im streesss
so muchh with all the c0ndition
happenin in my life rite now
huhu
i try to b happy
but i just cant
i try so hard
to da point that
i cant stand it anym0re
im
full the nite with teardr0ps
that is so hard for me
as a pers0n to cry
i never cry
for things like these
what happenin t0 me
huhu
i just streess all day
arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God please help me!
tenangkan hati sy
agar dapat meneruskan kehidupan sebagai hamba mu ini
huhu
saya tau semuanya ini adalah cabaran duniawi
yang sepatutnya seorg manusia tempuhi
huhu
k la
i think i shud take my nap n0w
huhu
h0pe a better day tomorrow as i wish for
Amen

No comments: