.Followers.

Simple is Nice

Friday, March 12, 2010

::..A Day at BTS..::


wow!
haha
what a great day yesterday.
im enjoying sh0ppin like i will die 
tom0rr0w
hahaa
yahh..its s0 much funn
entering shop to another shop
mcm yg byk duit ne
haha
every sh0p yg me n my fren masok
msti try each clothes
hahha
kalah2 diva n artis
hehehe
and 0f course that is  the meaning 0f
"shoopin"
rite..sh0p tu da fullest
haha
actually mula2 kt0rg
goin to sungei wang 1st
because one of my frens
tell me that
has a sh0p they that
suit with theme 
"Retro Rendezv0us"
so jejalan pusing2 kat sungei wang tu xjumpe
then call my fren
he said that the shop is at
BB plaza
actually BBplaza
is attach same building with the sungei wang
hahaha
u noe rite
we wondering ar0und the shop 
that actually in fr0nt 0f 0ur eyes
hahaa
the 1st shop is
"70th revolver"
wow!
all clothes in there was 
70th's
hahaha
with the bell bottom tr0users
haha
the pocha dot clothes
n my eyes attracted to 0ne of this
clothes
its actually white
which i want it to be
with pocha dot starz
niCe
hahaa
just jejaln tgk bju kat situ
then go to the next sh0p 
that is 
"baCk to 70th"
hahaa
got lots of clothes
but my mind alredy stUck to da
1st clothes i see at the 0ther sh0p just n0w
hehee
finally
i buy
the p0cha dot starz
hahaha
s0 nice la
after that
with ahead to 
BTS
(Berjaya Times Square)
to find Malisa dress
hahha
aDoii
nak tercabut my kaki ktorg jalan2
masuk kedai kuar kedai
i assume we enter about
50 shop ok
hahhaa
so hard to find the suitable dress
the good is that all dress are cheap n nice
but the problem is
its cannot be try
most shop in there
cannot try the clothes
i think thats why it is cheap
hahaha
i mcm fashi0n designer 
utk si Malisa plakk
haha
i Loike.
at last she pick the blaCk dress
with a nice
pocha dot
selenDang
hehehe
she will be look GorgeoUs that nitee
hahaa
n hope to b one of the best dress
heee
me Oso
buy a belt
bCause my Clothes need s0me
"shining"
thats retro is all b0ut rite
shine2 a little bit.
haha
then after finish 
sh0piin
we went
to see 
m0vie
the m0vie that s0 much inspire me
Wah!!
haha


"Alice in W0nderLand"
i take baCk my words
to my older post that i said that
alice movie was boring
instead it was so
interesting n so c0lourful
so graphic
heheh
sO n0w i realise that watching at the cinema its better than watchin the pirate 0ne
wakakkaa
kaNtoi..ahha
okla 
here s0me picha
xbyk ambek picha time tu
hehe..
dada~~


2 comments:

Mohd 'Azim Kamaruzzaman said...

wah!
looking gud p shopping ek??
cam artis!
hahaha..

Chriz said...

hahaha besala..wkakakakaa..:P