.Followers.

Simple is Nice

Saturday, April 3, 2010

.Sab-turday.

Mornin
hehe
Happy easter everyone
im bless n happy today
bcause its a big day
hehe
we Are celebrating
Our God
Amen
and today also a boring day as usual
i wake up 
quite late
ahaha
at 1 pm
huhu
besala bha kan
weekends
harus la bgun lambat
actually hari2 besa pun bgun lmbt juga
wkakakaa
kant0i
hehe
bgun2 jak terus berus gigi n mandi
then 
on my lappy
tetiba plak nak kemaskan all my file yg berselerak
after that
plannin to go to the faculty
to online
need to update some files
kat bilik xleh online
the uspot suck badly lately
huhu
s0 slow and lembab
huhu
Pg cafe jap beli mkanan
and straight away to the faculty
and here i am now
sitting next to the men toilet
ahahaa
with facing the view of Upm
so nice and peaceful
with the sounds of birds chipping
so nice
i love it
hehe
oh ya
a few days ago
i joined some community websites and open a new blog
actually the new blog is for my update towards
my favourite artist and also tv programmes
need some space to blog about my addict
hehe
i open my new acc0unt for
Twitter

hehe
and 
whom has twitter u can add me
hehe
k
dont forget
hehee
then im opened my new blog as i mention earlier



hehe
sepa2 ada tumblr add la me juga k
actually im new in tumblr
but i think its nice though and suitable for entertainment update
and  then 
i also opened
new aCc0unt
      

formspring its a website which
anybody can ask u questions
and 
u just need to answer it
that simple
but quite boring
hehe
so for whom have
formspring add me up 
k
hehe
k need to do others stuff now
chaw..
have a nice day..


2 comments:

aemynadira said...

apa tu formspring??

Chriz said...

formspring tu mcm website gak tapi org bleh tnya ko soalan2 apa2 jak then ko jawap la..agak boring la..tp best..hehhe