.Followers.

Simple is Nice

Saturday, April 3, 2010

.Tea O ais.



haha
i started my day with
my tea O ais
so resfreshing 
hehe
bgun2 jak td dah jam 12 tgahari
first thing
i make sure my ring at my finger
huhu
dont want to lose it again
then 
i look at my phone
have 3 messages 
from Him and Her
and also my friends
the 1st message is from Him
He said gud mornin and suru pg church ne
ahaha
lucu ka my fren tu
then 2nd message from her
She said
happy easter!
and i'd reply back
then the 3rd and 4th are from malisa n eva
they said they couldnt
out today cause eva need to stUdy
malisa plak tired because she dance for the
Malam citra budaya
huhu
pity on her
nevermind
today i rest at my home
ahaha
need to relax my mind up
and ready for the final exam
my 1st final is on 14 of april
which is 
Principle of environmental health
byk sgt nak baca 
huhu
2nd test
TITAS n BBI
and the
rest are
HUB.ETNIK,BIOCHEM,FISIOLOGY
huhu
im afraid of the Biochem
because i'd didnt score this subject
haizzz
im just not a chemistry guy la
huhuhu
fenin3
Btw,
im very excited to be baCk to my place
miss them a lot
huhu
miss my family
so damn mUch
muahx
k la
need to take my bath now
chow
enjoy ur day!..
GBU

No comments: