.Followers.

Simple is Nice

Monday, May 3, 2010

.exam abes.


Haloo peeps!!
Ahahaha
Lama dah update my blog ne
sO skg exam week dah abes
huhu
last paper?
Was a disaster
Huhu
Xtaula nak ckp apa
Masuk dewan peperiksaan jak dah nervous gilak
Then turn nak buka sOalan pertama jak
*butterfly flyin2 ne..
Ahahhaa..
Xtau ne astaga
Punya blurr.
Then try the next question hOpin for easy One
N what?!!
Also dunnO
mamPos la ne
huhuhu
frust gilak time tuh
huhuhu
but then me try jak tgk the question smpai abes
ada certain question yg me dpt jwap n ada certain xtau jawap langsung
huhuhu
then,this week also
the busziest week n tiring sOme mOre
bcOz
urus the
Coffee mOrning evening
Untuk nex punya event
Im the Co=director
Of coffee mOrning
sO me need to see the
HFK(Holy Family Kajang)
Punya office to ask about the coffee mOrning n also the sponsorship
And thanks tO jenne coz
Accompany me that time
nOw I noe what I need to do bout the coffe mOrning
1st we need to see Father William
And make appointment then
Call the sponsorship
tO get sponsor
and then the work,work,work…
Like I said before next sem will be my buzziest semester..huhu
A|lots|stuff|need|to|be|done
Ahahahhaa
Oh ya
tOmmorow will be my 1st
practical
oh yeahh its nervOus okay
ahahaha
dunnO what to aspect
but I will try my best for Our grOup
ehehhe
and
im nOt a freshie anymore!!!!!
Ahahahaha
Im oredy a second year senior of KPP,UPM
Ahahahhaa
sO I will have my junior next sem
excited fOr it
ehehhehe
hOpely got buddy from sabahan
bOle jadi geng
ehehehe

No comments: