.Followers.

Simple is Nice

Sunday, July 4, 2010

.|kuala penyu|.


hye2
hehe
whaduup y'all
hehe
gOnna update my bloggy
^^
ok
actually this weekend
me-my sis&family
Goin Back tO my hommyTown
hehe
|Kuala Penyu|
perghh
balik coz lama dah xpulang ow
rindu uda ma
dady n mamy
ngee
bertOlak dr ruma petg n smpai
Kp
around 7 pm
sampai2 jak
terus 
diner ne
hahaha
actually nOthin special
just the same
and then
we back today
tO
kk

coz
i need to prepare all my things
cOz
this 11 july 
i will be back tO
KL 
oredy
huhuhu
SO lazy owh
starting my new semester
huhu
My head is not ready tO stady owh
keras suda ne
hahaha
Holidays is nOt enOugh
tp kan
mcm rasa excited juga ne
hahaha
entala knpa!
hahaha
and  btw
after balik dr 
KP
sy rasa mo demam ne
OMG!
huhu
k la
thats all 
me want tO update
be update sOon
k
see u guys!!
chOw
dgn my bestie/cuzie

No comments: