.Followers.

Simple is Nice

Sunday, September 26, 2010

.its the time.

hmm
yups
its the time
f0r me 
t0 let g0
everything
stupid 0f me
waiting..and waiting
which it will never c0me
its oredy been 3 weeks
s0 i need t0 move 0n
they are rite
"chris..u need t0 m0ve 0n.n0 matter what"
s0..
i decide t0 let g0 everything
build 
a new life
with 
new l0ve life
h0pe s0
new friends
damn h0pe so
new attitude
hopely
its time to m0ve 0n man !!
im tired f0r something that will never happen
but
n0 matter what
u are the most beautiful thing happen in my life
thanx s0 much
u noe no matter what
i will l0ve u forever
even 
im with sumb0dy else
my heart will 0wez with u
gudluck with life
take a g0od care ur partner
take a g0od care.
s0ry f0r everything
that 
i cant give u when u with me
but 
thanks s0 much f0r u 
love to me
i appreciate it s0 much
seri0usly
i  l0ve u until n0w
but
it cant be that way
s0
its need t0 be stop
thanx k.
gudluck in life.
:)

No comments: