.Followers.

Simple is Nice

Friday, October 1, 2010

.s0rry-s0rry.

hmmm
i dunno where t0 begin
but
this time
i want to seek apologize
 to all
of my friends
and
 to whom it may concern
people out there
i noe 
im hurting some of u
hurting ur hearts
seri0usly
its not my intention to hurt ur feelin
i d0nt meant it
and 
joke with this thing
but 
i dunno
maybe it just me
im s0rry s0 much
coz
playin with ur feelins
im s0 s0 sorry
i noe i do so many bad things to all of guys out there
i noe that im wr0ng
yeah im admit that
im sorry again
huhu
i really regret f0r what i done
its up to all of u
if u all want rem0ve me fr0m 
ur lives
but 
seriously
im not meant it
and
i dont write this f0r specific person
but 
i wrote this for every0ne
that 
not my intention
to hurt their feelings
fr0m the 
day i was born in this w0rld
im sorry.
i dunno
why suddenly i feel that
i want apologize to every0ne
maybe the time is already c0me
lastly
with all my heart
im s0rry s0 much
to all my friends
n
been hurt my me
im sorry
ok
need to g0 now
chow-ch0w
:)

No comments: