.Followers.

Simple is Nice

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Weekends = Weekdays

Heyyo. whaddup !!
its actually 2.50 am in the morning
yup im still AWAKE !
haha
what to do need to do revision lor
its a stressing week though
exam week
then so much stuff to do
seems that my final year of study really effect my schedule of life
less enjoy and entertainment
mostly in my room doing this annoying thing
urghh
i need a vacation !
haha
Yup !!
Soon.
Oversea?
Thailand?Singapore?
Who knows
will upload the picture if i arrived there already
but meanwhile had to cope with this stressing schedule
really tight
i have no weekends in my calendar anymore coz its change to weekdays with classess
instead i can't attend my senior's convocation becoz of the exam
im sorry seniors
:(
but then
really fun and inspiring watching the convo people
my time will come
sooner..
 hehe
one more thing i planned to buy a pet
really discuss with sayang about this
haha
but sayang said i can't handle my hectic schedule life then why can i jaga the pet somemore
and 
i said "i suru u jaga la dulu"
hahaha
im planning to have a guinea pig but then sayang condemn
hahaha
sayang said "Guinea Pig smelly"
hurmm
if a cat
i can't bring it back home when i finish my studies 
:(
nevermind la i leave to sayang to think about it
: D

No comments: