.Followers.

Simple is Nice

Friday, April 2, 2010

.ApriL.

Now
its a month of april
a new life and experience 
i will attempt in this month
my final is two weeks more to go
n
me not yet stady
haizz
i dunno
i just dont have the feelin to stady
hurmm
yeah
im a last minute person
because i just dont want to forget what i learn
i can easily forget what i learn
huhuhu
so that why i need to stdy when the exam is near
im owez like that
huhu
n im happy with it
what else
oh yeah
April is a month of blessing
Bless each one of us in this world
for what we done and also
forgive our sins
that we had done 
in the past or present
For me
im very bless
i have Him 
in my life
JC
(JESUS CHRIST)
He help me through my hard times
calm me when i needed
love me owez 
n most importantly
He is my
Beloved 
that will never fade in my heart
Amen


Im excited
for my 1st practical
that will be on
2 may until 28 may
hopely the practical is 
fun n enjoyable
but 
most importantly
give me more info about my future job
hehehe
oh yeah
i almost forgot
huhu
my sony ericson hp
ROSAK
huhuhuhuhuhuuuh
im very sad
huhu
i love it
arghh
nevermind
after final exam i try to fix it
send it to repair
huhu
now i cant take picha anymore
huhu

No comments: