.Followers.

Simple is Nice

Thursday, April 1, 2010

.new beginning.

msti pelik kn
why my post kali ne pelik ja
entala
mayb because 
today is a new month
and its a holy thursday
and
it gettin quite near to easther celebration
huhu

i just realise that life is to short
huhu
arghhh
my life miserable rite now
i think too much
i dunno what i want in my life
i just dont get it
im bored
with my life
i want to get away from my life now
i need
a place where i can feel peace 
and away of all problems
especially in my life
i cant cried out what i feel
but in my heart only God know
how hard i face all these things
i dunno 
suddenly
my tears burst out
when i 
typing this post
i just couldnt stand it anymore
i dont want life like this

whats wrong with me
huhuuhu
im fail in everything i do
everything bothering me
why cant me be like them
happy,enjoy,laugh
and
do what they want to do
i wish that i could have a better life
huhuhuhu
im sory
the more i typing
more tears
c0min out form the shell
ahaha
i just cant remember when is was the last time i cried
huhu
from now on
i want to start a new life
life that i want
i noe
only we can
decorate n create
our life
i"ll forget all the bad memories i ever had
continue my 
life 
with 
happiness,enjoyable,laughter
i h0pe 
i can make it
(cross finger)

3 comments:

::FAIZ FARISH:: said...

Dei.. Pandai kau cakap orang putih sekarang ah.... maju sudah kau....

asfz lily said...

chill k..
dats life..
full wif hurt,cry,laugh,smile...
all make ur life more meaningfull..

dont give up..
keep strong~
need smile alwayz~
dont think badly, juz +ve..
confident to face new day..

enjoy ur life dude!

Chriz said...

faiz:..sedih la sket..apelaa.huhu

lily:..thankxx.huhu.. i try k..