.Followers.

Simple is Nice

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

T-anpa M-ereka H-idup K-u T-ak S-empurna

wahh!!
its like been a long time
i didnt open my bloogy
huhu
biasala
sO mUch bz with my days
haha
since i gOt back to 
UPM
lots things i have to do
not need to do
but have to do
hahaha
lOts stories actually i want to share
but dont have enOugh time to blogging
but now
have a little bit time that i can chit chat a bit
hihi
actually the 1st event that i interesting the most is
the
Malam Tunas Budaya 2010
coz last year i involve in it 
as 
a dancer
and
we win it!
and this year
it goes to K17 again



we won it in a row
so we need just one more year to take
the 
piala mahkota
for our kolej
hihi
and then
welcoming the juniors at our chapel
and also 
for my course
so much activities with them
hahaha
sO much fun!!
and 
lOts of meeting here and there!
btw
this finally i got
elaun
setelah kebuluran beberapa hari
hahah
joking!
finally masuk juga
pergh!!
now im a gOod mode!
hihi
lOts stuff i want to buy 
for myself
my stuff
and
my syg!!
love u!
muah2
weee~
btw
"tanpa mereka hidup ku Xsempurna"



hahaha
jiwang gilak!
tapi betul apa
apa maknanya hidup kalo
xda teman yg menemani
dan 
menceriakan hidup anda
hihi
best la
akhirnya
jumpa semula all my coursemate

ader yg makin gebu
ader yg makin tinggi
makin kurus
tetttt~
hahaha
sO much fun with all my coursemate!

hehe
okla
that only time i can chit chat a bit
will chat again
with my shoppin stories
You better prepare when im a billionaire!
wah!
hahaha
KL here im cOmin!
hahah
chow
have a blast day PeOples!

No comments: