.Followers.

Simple is Nice

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

.aUgUst.

Guess what ?
Its Fasting mOnth Oredy !!
hehe
hey Guys !!
wazzup !!
sOry coz lama xupdate my bloggy
like Owez bUzziest week ever
with Exam
stressiNg !!
activities !!
assigment !!
and 
Lots of stuff !!
haiya
bila mo relax2 ne
ish2
this week
the whOle i have exam
sO buzzie studying
less Fb !!
just On it
but 
didnt chat !!
huh !!
nOt enOugh sleep sOme more !!
Both Hp nO kredit !!
so cant reply messages
for those who sms me
sory coz no reply
and 
my broaband got problems
im online at the faculty rite now
huhu
and guess what again ?!
i cut my hair
T.T
have too
cOz my lecturer too concern abOut me kan
huhh !!
sO have too cut it no matter what
i try this style

my new style of hair

i try to take of it
but its hard u noe
cannot seen all of it
so 
i post this picha same with my hair
actually its still longer
but
okla
if the lecturer bising lagik
i suru dia pay 50 dollar
huh !!
k la
guys
tommorow me got exam lagik
need to stady2
chow
wee
all the best for muslim's frens in the month of fasting
daa~

No comments: