.Followers.

Simple is Nice

Friday, August 27, 2010

27.08.2010



whaDdup all !!!
hehehe
hoping everyone
is in a good 
condition rite now
new story line
want to share
gOin out yesterday




with my juniors 
janey & Valerie
 n 
long time shoppin mate 
a.k.a 
MaLiSa MansOn
hehe
we set time to go at 9 am
but
its my fault again
im wake up late
hurh~
izit me always do the bad things
LOLx~
i woke around 9.15 am
hahaha
fuh
rush rush
take a bus 
they oredy wait me at 
KTM
wakaka
1st destination we go is 
Times sQuare




place where is everyone want to be
is like heaven
especially
once again
especially for gurls
(mark my words)
hahaa
its like heaven for them
for those who a
shopaholic
haha
and 
guess what
im the 1st got my clothes
wakaka
i saw the  nice blue oldies style t-shirt
its look cool
wahh
i want~ i want
then
i see the black corporate coat
my eyes cant take away from seeing it
im fall in love with it
(actually biasa2 jak la)
hahahaha
but i Love the texture of the coat
Sejukk~~
hahaha
paying all my stuff
we run to the cimb bank kiosk
becoz we are running out of money
kahkahkah
then
we went for bapui kisap
wakaka
pg makan lo
we went at the only chinese stall in the times square
i guess so
not include the chinese restaurant k
order2
paling lawak
when its come to my order
haha
its like a child trying to learn  ABC
wakakkaa
the anty confuse with my order actually
i want just fried rice pork
but
she said 
every meal got pork
its takes 10 minutes
then i surrender
choose the 
"yung zhou" fried rice pork
hahahah
adOiii
semata2 ahh~
after eat
we book ticket wayang for 
Vampire Sucks
n
suit with its title
its really sucks
its only take me
20 minutes to laugh
and then
me senyap oredy
because 
TERTIDUR
hahahaha
i noe the chinese guy in front of me
annoy by me
so what
its public what
if u want privacy go home la
u watch alone
haha
the movie its not like amazing n funny that u can imagine
its normal i guess
maybe becauze
the theme is about bella swan and also edward cullens
that make the market sell
we went to sungei wang
to find a saloon
coz
janey n malisa
want to highlights their hair
but sadly
we took about 1 hour
to find the rite shop
but
cant find
sad kan
mo patah suda kaki berjalan
ish2
so
penat2 tuh




we went to pavilion
to eat ice cream @ gelato
nyum2
so refreshing oh
resting for a while at gelato
then continues
with testing the new camera
own by
Susantih
hehe
wow nice environment
but again sadly
keadaan sangat jelez with us
the battery died
so just can take a few picha
but its fun la
hahaha
take picha when everyone busy crossing the road
n
we busy
takin picha

wakakaka
adoii
but
best!
Lastly we kejar2
hahaha
my others frens at Midvaley
so kitorg berbuka puasa kat situ
makan lagik
wahh
i like the hainan honey chicken claypot
nice woo~
sedap hingga menjilat jari
hahaha
then ramai2 balik
n
the most funniest moment masa tgu
Ktm
astagah !
menyanyi ar d ktm
with byk org
and everybody looking at us
adoii
not including me arr
coz im not the one who sing
im the director
wakakakaka
funny oh
adeshh
but okla
can stress out
hehe
ok guys
got to go
hee~
see u again
chow~

No comments: