.Followers.

Simple is Nice

Monday, September 13, 2010

|j0g-j0g|


pheww...
sweat a l0t~
haha
well guys
myb u not believe this
im j0gging
hahaha
well
dunn0 la suddenly just n0w 
i felt that i want t0 j0g
plan want t0 j0g with
emmclan
but cancel
s0
i j0g by myself
hehe
j0g ar0und
my c0llege 17th
fuhh !!
baru 2 r0und
oredy penat !!
stamina sangat hampeh !!
hahaha
need t0 buckle up lagik ne
cepat betul penat suda
tula 
mgular jak k0 chriz di bilik
hahaha
then
i finished by 4 r0und 0nly
after that
i sat near the tasik at my c0llege
tgk the sUnset
nice worr~~
haha
em0'ing
haha
sambil teXting
hahaha
but nice worr~
take s0me picha
n
l0oks around my c0llege
actually my c0llege isnt that bad
hahaha
its g0t something
that actually can release stress
then after that back to my cage@my r0om
hahaha
n 0nline jak mcm besa
huhuhu
t0nite plan t0 do my 
assignments
but
let see la if im rajin to d0 it
haha
0kla need t0 take my bath n0w
panas !!
hehe

No comments: