.Followers.

Simple is Nice

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Raya !!!


Hello peeps !
again here me
once again
updating my bloggy
yahh i noe
i rarely update it
s0rry-s0rry
hahaha
guess what?
its aid mubarak season
im sure all of u
are now
eatin
lemang,ketupat,dodol
huhu
seriously im jeal0us !!
n
d0nt ask me ab0ut my raya !
its sucks i guess
jUst "berkurung" like in a cage at my h0stel here in upm
huhu
Btw, im n0t c0min h0me
huhuhu
nevermind will see u s0on als0
h0ws every0ne?
i h0pe are 0kay as well
Me?
h0w t0 say ar..
hmm
0kla.
got s0me happiness n bitterness als0
but its n0rmal rite
s0 im enj0y !
f0rget the bitterness
n
enj0y the happiness
hahaha
0k
lets talk ab0ut my raya in 2010
hahaha
1st day :
we of CssUpm went to Cosmo's w0rld !!
hahahaha
actually the plan is we want to go to genting at the 1st place
but
there is no ticket bus available on that day
0nly g0t 3pm ticket
but its quite late 0redy
s0 pr0ceed 
t0 plan B
haha
c0smo w0rld


wahh !!
i tell u la
if u had heart attaCk 0r high blo0d pressure
d0nt masuk la !!
haha
bergegar jantung 0wh!
scary !!
huhu
me als0 like want t0 faint
but
c0ntr0l
hahahahaha
then pening2 s0me m0re
because s0me of the games pusing2

hahaha
but i really like the
r0ller c0aster
s0 much damn fuck fun !!
hahaha
next if i c0me again
i will naek the r0ller c0aster je
hahahahahaha
and
als0 the bumper cars
als0 best
but
my car
didnt bergerak
0nly pusing2 like melly g0 around
arghhh !!
stress!!

adakah disebabkan tuan yang pandu xpandai handle
0r
keta tuh mmg r0sak
i ch0ose myb keta tuh r0sak !!
ahahahahahahahaahhaha
n0tla
myb me yg xpandai handle the car
hahaha
sebab my friends car 0k je
hahaha
then after playing at c0smo w0rld
s0me of us
went t0 see
Resident evil : After Life
which is damn fuck bored !!
u n0e me sempat tertidur lagik
hahaha
then tiba2 bgun n keluar pergi beli p0pcorn
masuk balik
hahahaha
just imagine
hahaha

then after that we all balik
penat!!
end of 1st day !!
2nd day :
just duduk kat bilik
tidur bangun tidur bangun
hahahhaha
thats 0nly my activities
b0red to death !!
haha

3rd day :
went to church
at 
HFK, KajanG
then after 
church
BerjimBos time at
The Mines
hahaha
well
we just jalan2 at mines
pg mkn
n some of us
pergi tgk wyg 
piranha
Bo0bs !!
thats the theme 
of the piranha 
m0vies
hahahaha
then
teman janey
beli spek baru
0mg !!
im s0rry
for the tuan kedai
spek mata
hahaha..Buek !!..DOnt miss Me !!

for our
behaviour
of
Ke"sakai"an
hahahahahaha
semua spek d try
then 
tanpa segan silu
ambek2 gmbr lagik
astaga !!!
we are banned after this !!
haha
then me,janey n val
maen b0wling
while waitin
for 
M,car0l n ela
watching the 
piranha
after that
we eat 
n
back h0me !!
3 days
wahh so penat arhh
hahaha
t0day here me n0w at my r00m
my messy r0om
haha
 malas m0 kemas
k la
need t0 go
lapar oredy !
thanks f0r watching
hahaha
ch0w
have a blast day!!
Remember
things that happen in our life have a reas0n
weee
~~
be hepi !!

No comments: