.Followers.

Simple is Nice

Sunday, March 13, 2011

.MY IDEAL WEDDING.



My ideal wedding goes like this……
Everyone dreams of an enchanted wedding. I do to…a beach wedding will be great.
But at the end of the day, I came to realize that what would make my wedding day perfect will be having our family and friends from all over the place together sharing with us our joyous day.
Another thing would be a great photographer to capture all those momentous moments, facial expressions and smile that took place. It takes great skill to get just the right photographs to tell the story.
To me the photographs are important as at the end of the day, what we will be left is the cherished moments with our loved ones and pictures that capture them at that most memorable time.
The saying pictures tell a thousand words is indeed true….
For me, a simple is just enough because the most important thing that we (me and wife) celebrate our precious time with the person with love especially our families and also our friends to share our love with them. The theme of my wedding i would like my wife to choose it because i guess woman is more sensitive towards this things.

(MY IDEAL WEDDING,2011-RESEARCH)

No comments: