.Followers.

Simple is Nice

Sunday, March 13, 2011

.MY VIEWS ON EUTHANASIA.

This is my own personal opinion. We are NOT asked to be born.We should have at least the right to die-when we deem the time is right and with dignity. I think this issue has to do more with Freed & Money than with religious teachings. I am a believer in GOD, and I believe he is a merciful one.I also know he gave us FREE WILL..I think its horrible to let someone die slowly,painfully and without dignity. It heart wrenching and to me immoral. We give Serial Killers more rights & pain free deaths.
I don't care how many drugs there are for pain, people do not want to live without swallowing and always choking, soiling themselves, not being able to speak or move. Its just horrible. I just cannot imagine any other reason for keeping these people on life support other than GREED or maybe a family member who just is in denial of the end. We live in a society that rankly doesn't think that much about death.I will never understand, no one will ever be able to convince me that having the right to die when its time is not YOUR choice. In Christian Bible also state that about suicide, there are only two mentions of suicide in the Old Testament. In the first (I Samuel 31:4), King Saul begs his servant to kill him, but the servant refuses, so Saul falls on his own sword. The servant then kills himself as well. In the second (II Samuel 17:23), David's counselor Ahitophel hangs himself.
In the New Testament, there is one instance of suicide: that of Judas Iscariot, who feels remorse after betraying Jesus and hangs himself (Matthew 27:3-5).
The Bible does not comment on either of these instances, though it has been noted that none of the persons who commit suicide in the Bible are heroic or sympathetic figures.

(MY VIEWS ON EUTHANASIA,2011-RESEARCH)

1 comment:

::FAIZ:: said...

sory lama x singah sini... bz skit